Saturday, March 17, 2007

Save Time - Burn Fat - Get High!

Or in other words: Jogging Sucks!

The other week when the weather was getting warmer and the sun was really bright, I started jogging again. I loved getting all that fresh air and sunshine and felt like I got a moderate workout from running.

My main reason for running was just an excuse to get outside for the fresh air and the much needed vitamin D from the sunshine.

We had a crazy thing happen here in New Jersey. On Thursday we reached a high of 79° and two days later we had a nor'easter with a high of only 34°. We went from summer to winter in only 2 days and had a bunch of snow and ice to boot.

So needless to say I wasn't going to run in this weather. I've run in the past in the snow and ice, but there was no sunshine to give me extra motivation to get out there.

Instead, I did my Lightning Aerobics which is part of the Lightning Speed Fitness Program. Wow what a difference in results. The first thing I notice is the great high I feel after doing them. I rarely if ever get this high from running. Maybe because I'll only run for 15 to 20 minutes at a time. But that's beside the point.

I get an awesome natural high, each and every time I do Lightning Aerobics. This is the most amazing way to start and energize your day. Did you know that people who do vigorous exercise daily are also 30% more productive at work?

If you've been using the no-time to exercise excuse, you're deluding yourself. If you exercise, you'll have more time and a better quality of life by far.

No here's the problem with jogging. It's not working enough muscles. You're certainly not building big or strong muscles. Yeah it works your heart a little bit, but nothing compared to how much oxygen you take in when doing Lightning Aerobics or the Lightning Speed Exercise.

In fact, you're very likely to get an injury from the constant stress of pounding-the-pavement. Here's another sad fact, many long distance runners look prematurely old for their age. I've even seen this with runners eating a fantastic diet.

All those hours of running increase the free radical levels in your body and it makes many runners look prematurely old. Hey if you like running, then go for it, but in terms of getting fit I believe it's a massive time waster.

By the way, sprinting is another story altogther. Sprinting and other similar anaerobic exercises can actually improve your aerobic capacity better and faster than jogging.

Jogging only works your lower limbs (and not all that well I might add) why not use all four limbs, your whole body in fact and actually strengthen your abs while you're at it. Hands down, jogging doesn’t even come close to Lightning Aerobics in terms of beneficial results to you.

If jogging is the only exercise you'll do, then go for it. But if you want to put on muscles, get fast, get high, double your energy levels and burn fat in 15 minutes or less, then you must get yourself on over to http://lightningspeedfitness.com/.

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske

P.S. Yes I know you were told that running and traditional aerobics are so good for you. But times are changing and you can get much quicker and more enjoyable fitness results with my no-equipment necessary Lightning Speed Fitness Program.

Go on and take a look http://lightningspeedfitness.com/ and if you're already a member of our club then what are you waiting for? Go and do Lightning Aerobics every morning before you start your day and you'll thank me later. You'll feel like a million bucks.

I promise.

No comments: