Monday, March 19, 2007

Re: Save Time - Burn Fat - Get High!

Why do a boring jog or aerobics an hour or more per day when you can get twice as fit in just 15 minutes by doing Lightning Aerobics?

If it were the choice between running and doing no exercise at all, I'd certainly go running. But why limit yourself to jogging when you could be getting a powerful natural high in 15 minutes or less of doing Lightning Aerobics. You can still jog if you want, but my first priority would be doing Lightning Aerobics.

I'm totally pumped right now and feel awesome. I just finished a mini-lightning aerobics workout. It was only about 7 minutes long, but I was breathing heavy and pumped up and built up my muscles at the same time. I did a 15 minute session in the morning as well.

This high is such an amazing feeling. You can't get this type of high from jogging. It's just not possible.

Why? Because with Lightning Aerobics you are actually strengthening the muscles in your legs, upper body, abdominals and back while at the same time creating a superior aerobic workout.

Trust me, you'll be huffing and puffing but it feels oh-so-good. You'll feel on top of the world and once you get in the habit of doing my program, you'll never want to stop. Nothing and no one will be able to pull you away, once you feel what this high is like.

This is true motivation to exercise.

Many runners jog for an hour or more per day. In fact, I was at our local Raw Health and Happiness Society Raw Food potluck last night and my previous forum post came up for discussion.

This woman who is a jogger was shocked that I would only run for 15 to 20 minutes. In fact, many times in my life, I'd tell people I hardly ever workout for more than a half hour at a time and they were amazed.

How did I get in such good shape with such a short workout, while everyone else is slaving away for hours at the gym? The reason is because the Lightning Speed Fitness Program saves time compared to most other fitness programs. The simple bodyweight exercises in my program work multiple muscles at the same time.

No dangerous muscle isolation exercises. Those kinds of exercises lead to injuries because they create muscular imbalances. This leads to muscle tears and rips. Hard to get fit when you're constantly recovering from injuries. Tis a common problem with weight lifters and people who use machines at the gym.

Imagine doing only a few exercises and pumping up all the major muscle groups and at the same time getting the best aerobic workout in your life. This is the ultimate in fitness time management. You get a powerful combination of results.

Some of the exercises even give you a good stretch. You get aerobic fitness, muscular development and stretching all in one.

This is not to say that you can't or shouldn't exercise for more than 15 minutes. I love doing these exercises so much that I take little exercise breaks throughout the day. Just like my mini-Lightning Aerobic workout I mentioned above.

About Burning Fat:

What will burn more fat, doing an hour of jogging or 30 minutes of Lightning Aerobics?

Why Lightning Aerobics of course. Now I don't have any direct scientific studies to back me up on this. But I do know that the more muscle you put on, the more fat you burn and the faster your basal metabolism will be.

In fact, a pound of fat burns only 2 calories per day and yet a pound of muscle burns 75 calories a day.

I do know that studies comparing jogging or moderate intensity aerobics to a much shorter but more strenuous form of exercise, came up with fascinating results. Although jogging for long periods of time does burn fat, it doesn’t end up helping you much in terms of weight loss.

Why? Because although the joggers burn a lot of fat, their body's put the fat right back on their hips and butts. The assumption is that if the body needs all that fat to fuel your exercise routine, it will then store any excess fuel as fat.

It's like the fat wants to stick to you when you're just a jogger. You're actually training your body to put on fat.

Train it instead to put on muscle. This is the only way to get the muscle high.

So come on over to the force of Lightning and train your body to burn fat and not store it. You'll not only get a super natural high, but you'll take the pounds of blubber off and have a new level of self-confidence that running for an hour can never give you.

If you really want to really live, then I suggest you give Lightning Aerobics a try. You can learn all about it by getting yourself a copy of the Lightning Speed Fitness Program.

http://lightningspeedfitness.com/

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske

P.S. I've just added supplemental information about Lightning Aerobics in the member's only forum. There's also more in Bodyweight Fitness Secrets. This is a fabulous bonus ebook you get by joining our super fitness club.

http://LightningSpeedFitness.com

No comments: