Monday, April 09, 2007

My Father Hated Exercising Until He Tried This Simple Idea

Wouldn't you like to enjoy exercising for a change?

Today I'm going to show you a really simple idea my father used to improve his health and to lose weight. The interesting thing about this idea was that it had the hidden side benefit making exercise enjoyable instead of hard work.

For some mysterious reason my father no longer had to force himself to exercise, he was really enjoying it now.

My Father's Story:

The other day I was speaking with my father over the telephone. We were discussing the health problem of another family member I'll call Joe.

By the way, my father is almost 67 years old, this should give you courage to try this out even if you're well past middle age. It's never to late to improve your life.

Now back to the discussion with my father. My father was quite sure that if Joe would switch to a 100% raw food diet, he would quickly heal his enlarged prostrate and avoid surgery and the negative side effects of drugs.

As for side effects. Within a week of taking this drug for his enlarged prostate, Joe had very little appetite, has slept much less than normal and has been depressed. I wouldn't call these symptoms side effects, I prefer to call them a "full frontal assault" as my friend, author of A Way Out, Matthew Grace calls them.

A Way Out is a fantastic book by the way. Read it if you want to motivate yourself to become a vegan, raw foodist and someone who doesn't get fooled into taking perscription drugs.

Unleash the Power of Raw Food

My father now knows the power of eating raw. A little while back he did a dietary experiment. For a solid week he replaced his normal dinner meal (which most people would consider super-health-food) with a large and totally raw, blended salad.

He filled up a large Vitamix container full of tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, lettuce and spices and then liquefied it into a soup. That's a blended salad or you can call it a vegetable soup. Or you can make it really thick into a pâté consistency.

You can find loads of quick, delicious and hearty raw food recipes and much more at my Raw Food Coaching and Training website http://howtogoraw.com/. Many of these recipes can be made in under ten minutes and all you need is a knife, cutting board and a blender.

He told me he noticed something unusual happened to him after eating in this way. When he did his daily exercise routine, for some reason he actually started enjoying it. It was like his body now wanted him to exercise it, to push him to his limits. His body was coming to life again.

Exercise Used To Be Excruciating

In the past, he did his daily exercise program because he knew it was important for his health. But he always had to force himself through it. He didn't like doing it, but he did it anyway.

But by simply replacing his dinner meal with a raw meal he started feeling energetic and he naturally wanted to exercise. Another benefit is that he was losing belly fat at a steady pace while eating this way.

My father is not the only one who's experienced this sudden urge to exercise. I often get the incredible desire to exercise, my body begs me to move it and to keep it active. It's this incredible urge and all I can think about is moving my body and just loving life.

The same thing happened to me today, even though I was up really late last night and didn't get nearly enough sleep. But my body still wanted to exercise. It wanted that super flow of oxygen created by the deep breathing and movement of exercise. The desire for movement and life is natural when you eat foods in their radiant natural state.

Raw foods transmit pure happiness and energy to you. We weren't designed to be sitting around all day and be vegetables. But we were designed to eat vegetables.

We Were Designed to do Daily and Vigorous Exercise

All humans before the advent of agriculture exercised considerably. They'd walk or run about 3 to 8 miles a day.

If they wanted to eat and survive, they had to move. If you've been living like a vegetable then I suggest you eat some vegetables and fruit and you'll start to feel an electric energy flowing through you.

With all the people I coach and have worked with, many of them have revealed the same phenomena. They'd often, out of nowhere, have a burning desire to exercise when they were eating a raw food diet.

Aren't You Curious What My Father's Normal Meal Was?

His normal dinner meal consisted of a package of frozen vegetables that he lets thaw out. Then he puts on those vegetables a liberal quantity of flax seed oil and he all add quite a bit of cayenne pepper and I believe some other spices.

So he didn't even cook his vegetables, but what most people don't know is that virtually all frozen vegetables have to be cooked or pasteurized before they are frozen. Certainly, there is some damage in the freezing process but much worse is what happens to a food after it has been cooked.

At least he didn't cook them twice.

And of course, everyone knows how supposedly healthy it is to drink or consume flaxseed oil. I'd bet his dinner meal is better than what 98% of Americans eat and yet it was lacking compared to eating a large raw salad.

So if you want your body to ask you to move it, then why don't you try by replacing one of your cooked food meals with a raw meal of either fruits, vegetables or both.

Remember, there is no other diet on the planet that can even compare to the life changing effectiveness of a raw food diet. Don't kid yourself; if it isn't raw, it doesn't work.

If you want to learn all the tips and tricks to make going raw as easy as possible, then I recommend you "get in your hands" a copy of my latest ebook, Think and Go Raw. Don't forget, you get the amazing Raw Food Warrior Technique included with that as well as a special bonus gift.

http://ThinkandGoRaw.com/book.htm

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske

P.S. Once you have all this extra desire to exercise, why not consider using the program that you can do anywhere, the Lightning Speed Fitness Program. In just 15 minutes a day, you can get super fit, super fast and turn your body into a portable gym. No equipment, weights or traveling to a gym is necessary for outrageous energy, fat burning, speed and fitness.

http://lightningspeedfitness.com/

P.P.S. If you want more ideas of how to make exercise fun and enjoyable I have a free article called, "7 Tips to Make Exercise Fun and Enjoyable," which you can get by subscribing to the autoresponder on my Lightning Speed Fitness Program website.

http://lightningspeedfitness.com/


P.P.P.S. I love doing the exercises in the Lightning Speed Fitness Program. The exercises are natural and fun to do in and of themselves. I never used to work out as diligently or as often when I had a gym membership. Lifting weights is no fun for most people, but moving your body in unique positions and exercising it from all angles and in various ways, well that is a hell of a lot of fun. If you want a fitness program that you enjoy doing on a daily and even 2 or 3 time per day basis then you should get yourself a copy of the Lightning Speed Fitness Program.

No comments: