Sunday, October 15, 2006

How Magic Questions Helped To Create This Blog

For the past month or so I've been searching for a good blogging solution. I already had a blog hosted on Blogger but I wasn't happy with the features nor the way it looked.

I researched numerous other ways to blog. I tried Wordpress but didn't want to have to bother with anything technical, yet I wanted the blog to look good and have similar features that a Wordpress blog has.

A couple of weeks ago I was aware that blogger.com had a new beta version, but when I researched it a little I realized I would have had to change my old blogs over to the new beta format.

What if I didn't like the new format, there was no way to go back to the old blog format. So that theory was out of the question for the time being.

I guess I had been searching for so many blogging solutions on that day that my creativity was overloaded and I didn't ask myself this simple Magic Question.

Why not simply create another account with Google and then create a test blog with their beta system and see if I like it. In fact, I already had two accounts with Google, but I didn't remember this right away.

But as you can see, I already have my blog up and running with three posts in this new beta format.

This was only possible because I asked a different question. Instead of succumbing to the old obstacle I simply tried to find a way around it. Just by having that open minded state of mind and by asking myself a different question, I came up with a solution I'm 95% happy with.

Now some of you will think this is obvious what I did. And many of you would have automatically done the same thing as I did. But realize this has been a big problem for me for over a month.

I didn't want anything technical. I just wanted a nice looking blog that I could customize and which had the features I wanted. Trust me, you can spend countless wasted hours on the Internet in finding such a solution. I must have spent over 20 hours including reading excerpts from an ebook on Wordpress and following the instructions.

I even downloaded two blog authoring software tools and created my own Wordpress Blog, I emailed friends about their blogs. I readcountless sales letters and opened trial accounts. But ti turns out that the Beta Blogger is almost perfect for my needs.

How can the concept of Magic Questions help you?

What if you wanted to get into a certain business but assumed it would take you many years before you ever made any money and that you'd never even have a chance to take a vacation for the next five years.

If you loved to travel and have time off, these beliefs might completely stifle you. But what if your beliefs were just wrong?

What if there was a way for you to run a manufacturing business and not be tied to it day and night? If you asked yourself this question, you asked yourself a Magic Question.

This is why extensive reading is also important in your life. I already know there is such a solution. Just one example is the E-Myth by Michael Gerber. I must have read his book over ten years ago. You're only as good as the information in your head.

If you want to expand your possibilities then expand your reading list of positive books.

Roger

P.S. You can get my free course on the Magic Questions Creativity Technique by signing up for my autoresponder on the right hand column of this blog and near the top.

Get Roger Haeske's techniques for activating your "Magnetic Point of Attraction," and achieving Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness.

  1. Get the Magic Questions Creativity System
  2. The Awesome Technique With Over 33 Amazing Benefits
  3. My weekly letter covering, health (raw food diet), fitness and self-mastery.
Get all of this and more by signing up for the Superbeing Secrets Letter in the top right hand column of this page.

No comments: